domingo, 26 de junho de 2011

"Tempest Girl" - At Freddy's House




hey you, I’m knocking at your door
hey you, they told me you were gone
but I ran
I ran so many miles
just like dust, I’ll wait and sit around


please come out or let me in
can you still just dance with me?
I’ll whistle our song

are you lost or locked away?
are you hiding like a secret?
I’ll find out where you are


hey you, I’m waiting at your door
hey you, you told me you were home
just like rain, you’re running down the stairs
and you move like wind across the floor


will your frail roof hold the storm
while you laugh and dance with me?
a twister growing strong

can I stay and hold you close?
let my long arms be your ceiling
my legs can be your walls


Susana Noronha ©
http://www.susananoronha.com/portal/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário